Dirty Monkey Index du Forum
Retour au site   S’enregistrer   MPs   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   FAQ   Connexion
hi there

Répondre au sujet    Dirty Monkey Index du Forum » - FAITES LES PRESENTATIONS !! - » :: Les NOUVEAUX MEMBRES- Présentez vous ... :: Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
hi there
Auteur Message
MaxheadRoom
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 16:29    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

hi, i'm from germany and lurking around here since a couple of years for party infos regarding east europe.

this year it will be spain and  portugal for me (us), so i registred to see a certain flyer. but turns out you have a pretty safe way in spreading your infos.
+1 for that.

sorry for not following your posting rules, i'm to lazy for online translations right now.
if i have time and passion i'll add more infos and use an online translation for figuring out, how all works here. but for now i need to get mobile home ready for travelling :)

cheers

Nefer_Titi

Administrateur

Posté le: Ceci est une réponse automatique à votre message    Sujet du message: Votre présentation Répondre en citant

Bonjour et bienvenue parmi nous !
Nous te remercions de l'intérêt que tu as porté à ce forum en t'inscrivant et souhaitons vivement que tu ais bien lu ton mp de "bienvenue " afin que tout se passe bien et que tu puisses faire ton arrivée ici dans de bonnes conditions.
Nous allons te poser des questions afin de mieux te connaitre et savoir en quoi ce forum va pouvoir t'intéresser, il faut que tu prennes quelques minutes pour y répondre pour que ton post évolue et nous amène à t'ouvrir les portes du forum (si tu as lu ton MP tu dois savoir de quoi je parle).
Sans activité sur ce post ou de ta part sur le forum nous serons dans l'obligation de le clôturer au bout d'un certain temps. Nous comptons sur ta compréhension et ne doutons pas que tu trouves ici ce que tu cherches dans la convivialité et la bonne humeur ^^
À bientôt.

L'équipe du Forum
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 16:29    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lety't be
*KiNG KOnG*
*KiNG KOnG*

ADMINISTRATEUR

Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 狗 Chien Par le Net

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 18:56    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

hello and welcome here

sorry I don't speak English very well
but I use google translation to meet you (so there may be some mistakes)

what are you doing in life? a job? studies?

17:46:23<klm> équipés! hey! d'la tête aux pieds! hey! berry sologne all-starz ici c'est dan-ger!
l'HdB
GiBbOn
GiBbOn

Gardien de la Porte

Masculin Par le Net

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 20:49    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Willkommen bei uns!
Which parties you wanna go in spain/portugal?
Where did u go in eastern europe?
I'm sure if you continue to participate on this forum you'll get soon a free acces to all informations u need! (even in english, maybe someone will translate to french..)
About mobile home u can check there: http://lelabo.xooit.com/f23-E-boutique.htm
And my truck will b to sell after summer......
Cheers
vince73
GOriLLe
GOriLLe

Gardien de la Porte

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 羊 Chèvre bouche a oreilles

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 21:20    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

hello welcome in da jungle :) Are you going to Fighting Spirit in Spain ?
GOriLLe
GOriLLe

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 猴 Singe Autres

Gagnant Dirty Défis: Gagnant du Dirty Défi 12 HardCore

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 22:01    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

HI

welcome german people.

have nice trips and parties.
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juin 2014, 14:34    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

thank you for words  - i wasnt sure if i'll get reply, due to the english wrting.

ok, here are a few things about me.

I'm Berlin based, i'm supposed to study, i'm part of a collectively organised bar, i'm djing (mostly hard DnB and Breakcore, but i can go down to old detroit techno or dub or jungle) and from time to time i co-organized some small to midsized events in Berlin.
i try to avoid a normal, regular work situation with 40hours a week from morning to late afternoon everyday - been there, done that, dont want it anymore. i think that counts for many other people here? Very Happy

I like almost every kind of (electronic) music, as long as it has that certain groove or vibe - i cant describe it in words :)

The last 3 years each summer I travelled with my girl and her little boy through east europe, not only for the Teknivals Wink

So this year we decided to go for Spain and Portugal.
We will visit a friend somehwere near Zaragoza who calls himself a landowner since a couple of weeks and see what he's up to in his new home.
Also Fighting Spirit is on the list and as far as i know, there are some other options for partys in August in Spain and Portugal.
Also we heard OBK/DFK will be in Spain too, we met some of em last year in East Europe and it turned out, they are very nice folks.

that's it for now.

cheers everyone

ps: if u ever come to berlin or plan to do it - hit me up - i might can help u on certain topics.
exofog
GOriLLe
GOriLLe

Gardien de la Porte

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) Par le Net

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juin 2014, 22:12    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Welcome here...
I'm not a pro in english and......french ^^
It's 'cool' to 'see' you here for 'échange'.

See you later..
l'HdB
GiBbOn
GiBbOn

Gardien de la Porte

Masculin Par le Net

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juin 2014, 22:50    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

MaxheadRoom a écrit:
i try to avoid a normal, regular work situation with 40hours a week from morning to late afternoon everyday - been there, done that, dont want it anymore. i think that counts for many other people here? Very Happy

Hell we all love to have a serious job here! I'm so so proud to give 45h/week of my live, as you hav been!

Berlin is a good place to listen electro music right?
What about free parties?
vince73
GOriLLe
GOriLLe

Gardien de la Porte

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 羊 Chèvre bouche a oreilles

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juin 2014, 14:17    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

and what about squat parties ?
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin 2014, 12:29    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Well, the scene in Berlin is small but going strong.
We dont have that much venues to have partys - regluar squatparties in the genre of tekno and breakcore and such are at Koepi137, Scharni38 and Rauchhaus.
The hotspot for the so called "tekno-scene" in germany nowadays is Dresden.
big openair Freepartys dont happen that much (anymore).  Have you heard about last years BIG fail in having a Teknival in germany? The youngster-facebook-generation thought it might help to spread announcement and infos via Facebook. the rest is history.

in general, yeah Berlin is cool for electronic music, but most of it happens at regular clubs, with the usual bouncers.
due to gentrification and such, the clubs are filled with tourists and hipsters. creates an uncomfortable environment - at least for me.
and it is often same same music and djs playing.
kepon47
*KiNG KOnG*
*KiNG KOnG*

ADMINISTRATEUR

Masculin
Membre de l'Association
Dirty Monkey

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin 2014, 13:41    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

I went to Dresden but I saw a dead city, I certainly didn't come to the right places...

I have never heard about the german teknival, was it during the last summer? Were you there?

How is the law in germany for the free parties? Is it possible for the police to keep the sound sytem as in france?

Mes mixs

http://lelabo.xooit.com/t16252-Mix-trance-psycore.htm

http://soundcloud.com/al-kepon47

http://www.facebook.com/AlKepon47
MaxheadRoom
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin 2014, 14:08    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

the german teknvial was/is called Easttek (years ago there was also South and/or Westtek in those regions of germany.

Well the law is very strict. if you do it illegal you have to be lucky to get away without much problems.
u get fined for driving in forests, for illegal camping, for having a fire, selling alcohol without license and the list goes on.
are you on private or public land? if it is private police needs to contact the owner and ask for eviction - ist it public/state area then it is easier.
but also, with new security laws, police can get a order from the commune, that gives them many rights without talking back too much with others outside of police.
if u wanna do such a party more legal, you face many paperwork and regulations, mostly in terms of ppls security and noise regulations

they cant keep your soundsystem too long, they only confiscate if u are really stubborn and wont disamble it after they said it several times - normally you can fetch your stuff one day later at the next police station. but german cops also could get in insurance trouble when your stuff gets broken while they confiscate, so normally they build up enough pressure to force to get your stuff and leave.

last year for example at one freeparty they only confiscated the generator and left the ppl and system behind.
at last years Easttek then they were clever enough to say: "we confiscate every metre of high voltage cables and distributors. u can keep all your >20kW generators - we know it wont work without the cables." also they stayed for almost 20hours on the field, till everyone was forced to leave.
yeah i was there, many ugly situations between cops and ravers.

well just google Easttek. at one point the Easttek got too much public interest from local politicians and officials in east germany and often you can quote them like: "what if those ppl would be a horde of terrorists and they can meet and do for 3 days what ever they want to and we cant do anything - that is not bearable so goddamn do something about it next year dear police"

well Dresden has a lot of activity regarding tekno.
they even have a cool club there - Sektor E. regular tek and related partys in a safe and cool enivronment.

i could go a lot more into detail about the situation here in germany, but on a public forum i wont tell more. there is general fuck up going on, also regarding the whole facebook thinh.
Les membres suivants remercient MaxheadRoom pour ce message :
kepon47 (13/06/14)
tomtomdu01
YaHboN
YaHboN

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) Par hasard

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin 2014, 14:27    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Hello.

Brian is in the kitchen...
kepon47
*KiNG KOnG*
*KiNG KOnG*

ADMINISTRATEUR

Masculin
Membre de l'Association
Dirty Monkey

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin 2014, 14:50    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Thank you for your very interesting answer Maxheadroom!  Ok 2

It seems to be the same shit as in France... Cop

Is it enough to discourage the organizers of free party? Is there a big mouvement in germany? (like in france where we have a lot of small free parties every week end in all the Country)

Mes mixs

http://lelabo.xooit.com/t16252-Mix-trance-psycore.htm

http://soundcloud.com/al-kepon47

http://www.facebook.com/AlKepon47
MaxheadRoom
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juin 2014, 12:30    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

nope, there is no big movement here, but also no big media discouragement.

it is a really small scene all in all, with partly too many posers and parasites who just wanna party & do drugs and dont see/know the concepts of TAZ and free spaces. u can quote em roughly like "politics should stay out of music and have no relation".....

but well, there a also many cool ppl attending and doing stuff in and around the whole freeparty stuff.

in the end i can only give a subjective view - might be that i'm a bit too pessimistic about it - but that is since last years Easttek fail.

anyhow, we are really looking forward to Spain and Portugal Very Happy
calment
GOriLLe
GOriLLe

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 猴 Singe Par hasard

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juin 2014, 12:54    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

MaxheadRoom a écrit:

Try with only 40 hours per year!!!
Hahaha
Welcome
MaxheadRoom
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Juil 2014, 14:20    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

well, i did not find the time to participate in the forums - finishing the mobile home was more important Wink

we leave today and wont be much on the internet during travel , so I would be grateful if anyone could forward me necessary infos for Fighting Spirit via private message.
c ya folks!
Lety't be
*KiNG KOnG*
*KiNG KOnG*

ADMINISTRATEUR

Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 狗 Chien Par le Net

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Juil 2014, 18:03    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

no info via private message here !!! all the infos are on the agenda

17:46:23<klm> équipés! hey! d'la tête aux pieds! hey! berry sologne all-starz ici c'est dan-ger!
MaxheadRoom
Capucin
Capucin

Masculin Autres

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Juil 2014, 18:38    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

too bad, but good too Wink  - the scene here in germany lacks when it comes to such things
well, we will find out on one way or another.
Dgé
*KiNG KOnG*
*KiNG KOnG*

ADMINISTRATEUR

猴 Singe
Membre de l'Association
Dirty Monkey

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Sep 2014, 12:00    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Hallo und willkommen bei dir.

Kann sein, kenne verschwiegen Asphalt Pirate?

http://lelabo.xooit.com/t20610-Vendons-Dirty-Monkey-Gibbon-02.htm
Visiter le site web du posteur
Munqqthc
WisTiti
WisTiti

Masculin bouche a oreilles

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Sep 2014, 12:21    Sujet du message: hi there Répondre en citant

Hello : ) !!

Alvin.

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:26    Sujet du message: hi there

Répondre au sujet    Dirty Monkey Index du Forum » - FAITES LES PRESENTATIONS !! - » :: Les NOUVEAUX MEMBRES- Présentez vous ... :: Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation